The Guaranteed Reviews Company undertakes to ensure that collection and processing of data you supply is in full compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Act on Information Technology, Data Files and Civil Liberties.
When you consult our Guaranteed-reviews-company.com website, cookies are deposited on your computer, mobile or tablet. We use various cookies on the website in order to measure the number of visitors as well as to offer you videos, sharing buttons, content updates from social platforms, and animated and interactive content.
DEFINITION OF A COOKIE
A cookie is a text file deposited on your computer when you visit a website or view an advertisement. It enables retention of user data in order to facilitate browsing and enable operation of various functionalities. Cookies are managed by your Internet browser.
3 TYPES OF COOKIES ARE DEPOSITED ON THE GUARANTEED-REVIEWS-COMPANY.COM WEBSITE :
1. Internal cookies necessary for the website to function
These cookies enable the website to function optimally. You can refuse their placement and delete them using your browser’s parameters (cf. Means to block cookie deposition); this, however, risks downgrading your user experience.
2. Audience measurement cookies
Audience measurement tools are deployed in order to obtain information on visitors’ browsing. Among other things, they enable to understand how users arrive on the site and to reconstruct their browsing paths.
Guaranteed-reviews-company.com uses Google Analytics audience measurement tools.
You can choose to refuse those cookies set for audience measurements by configuring your browser’s parameters (cf. Means to block cookie deposition).
3. Third-party cookies, intended to improve the website interactivity
The Guaranteed-reviews-company.com website makes use of various services provided by third parties. These include :
- Sharing buttons (Twitter and Facebook)
These functionalities use third-party cookies directly deposited by these services. The first time you visit Guaranteed-reviews-company.com, a banner informs you of the presence of these cookies. You can choose to refuse those third-party cookies by configuring your browser’s parameters (cf. Means to block cookie deposition).
You can choose to disable all cookies any time you wish. Here is the procedure required to block cookie creation by using your browser’s default settings.
If you use Firefox :
- Click on the menu button and choose Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the History section.
- In the drop-down menu next to Firefox will, choose Use custom settings for history.
- Check-mark Accept cookies from websites to enable cookies, and uncheck it to disable them.
- In the drop-down list “Accept third-party cookies”, choose “Never”.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you’ve made will automatically be saved.
If you use Chrome :
- At the top right, click More > Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
- Click Cookies.
- Under “All cookies and site data,” click Remove all.
- Confirm by clicking Clear all.
If you use Internet Explorer :
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, and then select Internet options.
- Select the Privacy tab, and under Settings, select Advanced.
- Check-mark “Ignore automatic processing of cookies”, then select “Refuse” under Third party cookies.
For any question regarding the information stated above concerning personal data and cookies, you can write to us at the following address :
Société des Avis Garantis
24 Rue de Clichy
Or contact the DPO :
24 Rue de Clichy
email : email@example.com